Sunday, December 03, 2006

Orange Blossom Special


Bits of dried orange peel, coconut, sunflower seeds, oats and more go into the special granola that I make at home... tasty and healthy! I started making this breakfast treat earlier this summer, and found it to be so easy and delicious that I continue to make it for ourselves and to share.
This afternoon I also made date balls, a traditional treat that has been made in my family for generations. With its organic dates, unsulfured coconut, Rice Krispies and nuts, it too could be a little treat for the breakfast table! Hanging out in the kitchen for a few hours helps me get centered and focused in my busy life... and the results beyond my good mood last throughout the week!
Orange Blossom Special can be found in the Fiddler's Fakebook.

4 comments:

MaGreen said...

hi, we've changed our names at green parenting because i'm on the job spot...but how do i get the recipe for your orange blossom special?

Anonymous said...

I'll take an order of each :)

Fiddler said...

Email me at fiddlehedz@yahoo.com for basic recipe and to find out how I REALLY make the stuff :)

Tonya said...

Yes, I'll take both for Christmas! :-)