Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Basket of Yarn


This evening was Sister's Night, the first we've had for quite a while, I guess because we got busy during the summer and fall... Anyway, it was suggested we get together and teach Courtney (my niece, center of photo) to knit and that we combine it with Sister's Night... Deb looks on here while Kathy shows Courtney a few tips...

Sister's Night started a couple of years ago when Kathy got us together to go see Lyle Lovett in concert... We had such a good time at dinner and the show that we made a pact to try and get together regularly and not let so much time pass us by... We did a pretty good job for the most part for about a year and a half I think... Anyway, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed our 'girl' time until the past couple of weeks when I was looking forward to this evening... Will have to make it a point to do it more often... It was really fun to have Courtney join us too!

No comments: