Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Farewell to Whiskey...


















and hello to Pomegranate Martinis. Kathy brought the drinks and the really cool square martini glasses, which were easier to drink out of than you may imagine. We had a nice assortment of hors'd'oerves including cranberry & brie pastries, chicken pizza, sausage dip & crackers, and for a sweet treat we had German cookies from Kathy's daughter-in-law Natasha. After a little food and drink, and some knitting, we sang a few Christmas carols together. All in all, it was a very special evening. Thanks to Wendy for hosting Sister's Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these the Oprah martinis? I have the recipe but haven't made them yet.

Fiddler said...

I think they are, it's something Aunt Kathie saw somewhere, and now that you mention Oprah, I think that might have been where... Yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where these glasses were purchased??? I saw a similar glass in the Starbucks Recipe for Mochatinis and on Queer Eye for a Straight Guy and I SO want these glasses. Any help out there??? I would be extremely grateful!!