Friday, March 10, 2006

C'mon East


Greeting the day with sunshine is just about my favorite way to wake up in the summer. The master bedroom and kitchen windows will soak in the early morning sunshine, flooding this end of the house with light. In the colder weather, the corner by the greenhouse catches the warmth and cuts the wind, as I noted earlier this week when we were at Fiddle Ridge for the building inspection. The yard in the foreground of this photo is where we'll put in our garden, and there will be a campfire ring between the garden and the house... great place to hang out in the evenings and play some tunes, watch the starry sky, tell stories, and listen to the night noises. Ahhh, the thoughts bring a smile to my face that I can feel all the way up into my ears!
C'mon East can be found in Along the River.

No comments: