Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Snow on Valafield



This morning found me on my way north to spend the day with Avery while his mom & dad went to work. We played with the new train set, made puzzles, read stories and played Candy Land... and then decided we'd like to go outside and get some fresh air. A said he'd like to shovel, so we each got a shovel and started moving snow! I got the idea to shovel a circular path for him to walk on, which was pretty fun. I continued to make more loopy paths and soon Max (the dog) joined in the fun by running through the pathways! I think all the outside activity tired Avery out though because after lunch and a couple more stories, he asked if we might lie down for a nap! Great idea! We later finished up the day with Tinker Toys airplane projects, more stories and drawing, and some play time with the trains again. It was a wonderful day!
Snow on Valafield comes from the Portland Collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery showed me the paths this morning. They are quite something!