Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Avery! What a sweet, personable and interesting character! Though some of this is personality, much is due to the thoughtful and practical guidance of A's parents... the insight and consideration given to teaching manners and social values balanced with their encouragement of creativity and conversation result in an engaging and rational-thinking little boy who is, well, a pile of fun :)
Blog posts have been few and far between, and will likely continue to be so as I focus more energy on writing essays and reading text... I've managed to take some photos that maybe will get posted sometime... there's another spring break in April so keep checking back! I'm sure as I get more comfortable writing and studying I'll be more apt to write just for fun.

No comments: