Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wild One


Meet Riley, the newest addition to the Davis clan, arriving only a week ago. Mom and dad have been talking about getting a puppy for a while now, waiting until their new home's finished and they'd settled in. Well, the time finally came when they weren't able to hold out any longer, and their search began in earnest. You see here the fruits of their labor... an adorable little springer puppy. They say Riley has a lot of energy and that he gets into a lot of mischief, but I just don't see it because in between his spurts of energy he sleeps a lot! When he is lying in my mom's arms or when he is snuggled next to my dad in the chair, Riley reminds me of the little pound puppies that the kids had when they were little. This dog is truly sweet, and so very loved! Riley could not have found a better home, and I don't think mom and dad could have found a nicer dog. Congratulations to them all. One of these days I'll get to see Riley's "Wild One" mode!

No comments: