Friday, April 21, 2006

Haste to the Wedding

That's what it seems like now, in retrospect. A year ago Richard and I put together a wedding in less than a day, and made our commitment to one another a legal and binding decision. What may have seemed hasty at the time to many was a solid choice of lifestyle and values for us.
This past year has flown by... we've shared some amazingly wonderful moments, and have made it through some tough times together. I really feel like I'm sharing my life with my best friend. Richard is the one that I can talk to, the one who tells me 'how it is', my biggest fan and my strongest support person. We are blessed with wonderful family and friends, a strong value system (thanks moms and dads), an appreciation for relationships and the environment, and a long list of common interests. Can't ask for much more than that!
Haste to the Wedding can be found in quite a few books including the New England Fiddlers Repertoire, Jerry Holland's Collection of Fiddle Tunes, and the Fiddler's Fakebook.
Happy Anniversary Richard, it's been a wonderful year!

No comments: