Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reading Reel

Reading will be my new pasttime as I dive into my new life as a full time college student. I begin classes tomorrow and I'm so excited! I'm really fortunate to have the support of my entire family in this new venture. It's all fun & games today as I look forward to the adventure, but I'm sure once the reality sinks in and the homework piles up and the reading assignments are looming over me I'm going to be begging them to encourage me! I've actually been reading some of my textbooks to get into the routine of reading more regularly. Typically I read when I go to bed, and that lasts about 3 pages if I'm lucky, before I fall asleep. My recent trip to the San Francisco area gave me opportunity to read for hours at a time (think airport, flight time, early mornings when I was still on EST and the rest of the house is PST). Expect posts to be few and far between as I settle into the changes.
Reading Reel is a contradance written by Ted Sanella.

No comments: