Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kiss the Lass Ye Love the Best (Remember the Boys too!)


Happy Valentine's Day! It's nice to have a special holiday to show that special someone just how much you care... but how do you put all your emotions, hopes, hearts desires, your entire being into one gift or action? It's a lot of pressure!
As I look back over the past year, I realize how thankful and blessed I am to have found Richard. Don't get me wrong, we're just like the rest of you and we have our moments and even a day now and then that isn't 'fun'. But, not a day goes by that I'm not sure that we are meant for each other, and I love taking any opportunity I can to do some special little thing to let him know how I feel.
I talked in a previous blog about the different levels of friendship, and I think in a relationship there are different levels of love possible. The more levels of love shared, the richer and deeper the relationship. So, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there, may you feel love and joy in your relationships and take pleasure in expressing your emotions. And, to Richard, every day I say "Thank you for being mine!"

No comments: