Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Head to Head

I had an interesting experience on Monday afternoon... an ocular migraine! It didn't last long, but it was activity stopping. I spent a few hours taking it easy with the lights low, took a couple of Ibuprofen and felt much better. Seems to have been a "classic case" that matched up with several on-line descriptions. I wouldn't have had any idea what was going on, though I did think of brain tumors, strokes, and other random scary thoughts. Richard had heard of ocular migraines, and when he looked it up, we both felt certain we'd found the correct home diagnosis!
Head to Head is from the Lighthouse Collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick!

Anonymous said...

hey, I had one a short time ago: was driving when it happened, was on my way to get a mammogram, was sent to my doctor, was transported to CMMC, as as they were not sure that I might be having a stroke. A long story made short......I am ok...but after having my eyes examined a couple of weeks after that, was told that it was a silent migraine.