Monday, January 22, 2007

Lost Everything

My computer died, big bummer! R has an extra lap-top that I'm using, but I don't have the files I use... I'm so lost! We've struggled through re-entering a lot of the business data that we thought we'd finally been caught up on for the accountant... that meant a lot of tense moments over the past couple of days, for me and for Richard. We've managed to stay on friendly terms though, and we got the preliminary information to the accountant today. The other good thing is that R has been able to retrieve most of the information from the old computer, he's pretty amazing :) So, the posts may be few and far between until I get my bearings.
Lost Everything is from the Portland Collection, Volume Two (I think, I don't have my database of tunes so I'm guessing!)

No comments: