Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Waterbound


This afternoon found me at the Yacht Club, taking a dip in the lake after a long day of work. Last week, SK was visiting and suggested we go swimming at her mom's family camp on David Pond, which we did. It felt so good that I made a little pact with myself to stop and swim on the way home whenever possible. I have managed to do that a time or two, and it is really refreshing. Today I forgot to bring my swimsuit along with me so I came home first... which could have resulted in "Well, maybe not today since I'm already home" but I actually managed to inspire myself to change up and head off to the lake. The Yacht Club is only a couple miles away so it's a quick trip. There's another swimming spot about one mile from our house, and that's a fun place to swim too though the water is usually colder. Anyway, it was nice to jump in the water this nice, hot, (almost) summer afternoon.
Waterbound is from the Portland Collection.

No comments: