Monday, September 11, 2006

Off to California

Richard and I had date night tonight... we went to Waterville to Railroad Square to see Little Miss Sunshine. We LOVED the movie. It was everything the trailer promised and more... an almost true to life way that families should and could be toward each other. This was our first trip to RR2 together, though we've both been their in our previous lives... I've hardly ever been disappointed in the films I've seen there. I get the current showings and nicely accurate descriptions on my email weekly... until now we've just been too busy to get there. Thanks to Richard for suggesting that we make the trip tonight! Railroad Square has three theaters, and the offerings are always interesting and thought provoking... not your run-of-the-mill movie theater! Check them out at http://www.railroadsquarecinema.com/
Off to California can be found in the Fiddler's Fakebook... and California was the destination of the family in this movie.