Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stir the Soup


Fall weather is here... perfect for hearty soups. This culinary creation was made by Bryan, and shared at our house for dinner last night. Lots of vegetables, a variety of beans, a tasty herb broth, and my personal favorite, SPAM... absolutely delicious! Avery was not crazy about it, but you can never really tell from day to day what he'll want to eat... this report comes from his mom so we weren't too surprised when he opted for a peanut butter sandwich instead. We also had salad and biscuits to round out the meal... and then apple crisp later on for dessert. It was nice having Avery and Bryan here to share dinner with us!
Stir the Soup is from the Reckless Reel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spam spam spam spam spamity spam

Tonya said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SPAM??? Why am I not surprised??!! I laughed so hard when I saw the picture and then read the ingredients! You're a goob and one of the reasons why I love ya!