Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Moon and Seven Stars


Richard took this picture of the moon early this morning. I love the silhouette of the trees against the dark, dark blue of the sky.
There is one good thing about the time change (and ONLY one good thing) and that is when I drive to work in the morning, I get to see a beautiful pre-dawn sky! Work has been pretty grueling lately, and it's hard to find something good about being there some days. Part of that is because I really miss Justine (though I'm glad she's home with little Sam)... part of it is because the work load is heavier, and part of it is just because I am loving all the music that we're doing. I love playing the fiddle. I love putting together dance sets. I love assembling dance programs. I love designing dance & music brochures. And as much as I've always loved my job, these days it really feels like work, arghhhhh. So, to see the sunrise in the morning, it's a nice way to start the work day. I still can't figure out what I'm saving though, haha...
Moon and Seven Stars comes from the Portland Collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's usually dark when I get home, so I run in the dark. Now it's light, so I run in the light. It's much nicer! We all waste so much electricity anyway, it's vain to think the hour will make a difference. Congress also got led to believe we could have a successful hydrogen economy. They'll listen to anyone. Enjoy the longer evenings!