Sunday, January 08, 2006

Eighth of January


The eighth of January. The first week of the new year has come to a close and we're on to our second. How are you doing with your resolutions?
Time management and motivational resources say that it takes 21 days to make a changed behavior become a habit. 21 days of focused attention and effort toward a definable goal, and we'll be on our way toward being new and improved!
It's not easy these days we say, what with work, home and chores, social life, exercise, etc... we pack so much into each day. I'm not so sure it was that much easier in times past, just different tasks.
Don't let it get you down though! Each moment, each day that we live to our fullest potential is one step closer to being the person we want to be. Take a quick look over these past eight days and count your wins... build on them... set new goals and keep up with those you've already identified. Let this be your best year ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, someone took their happy pills this morning! Can I have some?

Tonya said...

Ya, me too. I'll take some. I'm feeling a little bitchy today...which is quite unusual for me. :-))))))

Jaime said...

My resolution was just to survive this year. I am definitely hoping that under the circumstances it will be the best year ever! Happy New Year!

Fiddler said...

Yeah, it's a great photo... R took it when we went out on the snowshoes