Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fireman's Reel


Avery is SO serious when he gets to our house! It takes him a good 10 minutes or so before he starts loosening up and just 'being' where he is :) I loved the little fireman's fleece he was sporting today... very CUTE. He didn't blow me any kisses (his latest thing), but he did sign 'more' when he wanted more muffin, and I got to see him walk quite a few steps (he does much better when he's walking toward his mama of course, he has not much interest in putting out for anyone else!).
We had a nice visit, I just love seeing this little guy. Jen and Avery were on their way to Freeport to do a little shopping and to meet up with their friend John for lunch. Glad to have seen them.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Ohhhh...serious or not, he's just a little handsome guy! I STILL want to eat those CHEEKS!!! :-)