Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Last Day of School


Monday and Tuesday I had the opportunity to attend a workshop/ seminar in Portland to learn more about QuickBooks. This program is great for keeping track of the numbers for a small business, and from what I heard yesterday it can also track larger organizations as well. The instructor was great, and the information was pretty easy to understand. I used to think I wasn't very good at math. That barrier made balancing the checkbook or using a budget a real chore. Sometime in the past several months, I realized that I really LOVE NUMBERS. I love how they work, and how they can sequence, and sometimes I even really love how they have this abstract concept to them. Once I acknowledged that, I decided that I really was pretty good at math. I'm looking forward to sitting down at the computer with my new found knowledge, and also with the confidence that I already have a good handle on this program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEEK-A-ZOID! Have fun!