Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Contradancing.com


If you missed the update on an earlier post, here's another opportunity for you to check out the Fiddle Kids at their 'new' web site, http://contradancing.com. Don't worry though, this blog will continue on for the quick posts. Have you all been checking out Ryan and Natascha's new blog? The first thing I used to check is my email when I got home from work, now I look to see if there have been any new blog posts! I love to see new photographs and stories from everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME HOW TO FIND YOUR NEW SITE.
(REMEMBER I'M NOT IN
THE TECH AGE AND CAN'T FIGURE THINGS OUT!!!!)
MOM

Fiddler said...

You can type in contradancing.com in your search engine (explorer, google, etc) and it should bring it up for you...