Monday, December 19, 2005

KONG



Richard and I went to see KING KONG last night. R has been WAITING for this movie to come out, and it has been discussed off and on throughout the past week whether we would go see it in the theater or wait for the DVD. We couldn't wait any longer! We chose to go to a late show here in Augusta, the theater was virtually empty, I mean maybe a dozen people or so. We got the best seats in the house, back row center with NO ONE in front of us (we put our coats over those seats to make it clear we did NOT want anyone there :)

My impressions of the film:
Billed as loooong, but I hardly noticed because I got so caught up in the film
Suspenseful! Lots of action, some of which I had to cover my eyes for
Follows original story line
A love story for all times :)

No comments: