Sunday, November 20, 2005

Football Sunday

The Patriot's are playing this afternoon, and even though we are in Virginia, you can be sure that the Green Boys will be watching their favorite team! Even the young boys, Jackson and Jacob, are big fans. Richard and his brother Greg are planning a run this morning, the same route that R and I did last night. Me? I'll sit this one out! I will however, be watching the game with everyone else.

Photos are not being uploaded onto blogger right now, there seems to be a problem with that. We're taking lots of pictures though, and will continue to try to get them up for you. Worst case scenario is that we add them after we get back to Maine. Stay tuned though, you never know how it will turn out. Last night I was able to load one photo though I did attempt to do several. We'll see.

No comments: