Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Week Ago...


Last Wednesday Richard, Bryan and I were in Key West looking out over the sea green waters, enjoying the warm sunshine... Quite a bit different than todays weather which is really best for cold weather ducks, haha...
I have to admit though, I am glad to be back home and getting back into my routines... The house is clean, I've cooked some good meals, am back at work, went to the gym today, played music at Jim's tonight... The weather is pretty incidental in the grand scheme of things... I'm feeling pretty fortunate to have been able to travel south for a few days, to see Bryan and the pups for some good relaxing time, to visit Joline & Danny, Greg & Lisa, and Tom & Kathy and all the family members in each of those households... I am happy to be planning to be at home for the Christmas holidays in Maine!

1 comment:

Fiddler said...

I'm looking forward to you being here :) We'll cook a big organic turkey, have some eggs with holiday sauce, drink some good wine, have good conversation... Can hardly wait :)