Saturday, November 19, 2005

See Ya Latte...

We had to stop and get fuel on I-95 south in Maryland. Richard wanted to go in for a coffee, and offered to get me one but I wasn't really in the mood for coffee, so I say 'No thanks'. Then he asked if I wanted to at least go inside with him, which I did. Once inside, he made his way over to the Starbucks counter. 'Oh' I say to myself... 'Self, you've made a bad choice here in saying no to the coffee, but I think you still have time to change your mind'. I say to Richard, 'I didn't know there was a STARBUCK'S here, I might really like to have a coffee!'. The holiday flavors are out now, so I chose to get a Soy Gingerbread Latte... mmmm... what a good treat!
Back on the road, more news to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eggnog latte is my favorite!!!!

Fiddler said...

I'm not a big fan of eggnog, but I did like the gingerbread... The other choice was something like pumpkin spice, which is what I'll get next time we stop...