Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mug of Brown Ale


Here we are at the bar of this really fun little Mexican restaurant on Duval Street in Key West. We shared a pitcher of beer (Dos Equis actually, not really brown ale) here with Bryan, basked in the warm sun after a morning of walking around town.

Near tragedy was averted later on. Richard, Bryan and I had moved over to one of the tables you may notice in the background to finish our pitcher of Dos Equis. I wanted Richard to get a picture of me and Bryan, so I started to scoot my chair backward and one of the legs went down into a hole in the floor. Yikes! Right beside me was a little pool with a fountain and a LOT of REALLY HARD, SHARP rocks. Not only would it have been embarassing to fall in, but I could have actually gotten hurt. Luckily, I was able to maintain enough balance as I was teetering halfway over backwards for the guys to rescue me. I am counting my blessings that I was able to finish the rest of my beer without further incidents ocurring!

No comments: